Position: Business Development Manager
Locations: Denver, CO
Reports to: SVP of Sales
Faction is an inspired Cloud infrastructure provider, populated by some of the most award-winning IT engineers and thought leaders in the cloud computing industry. Determined to revolutionize a smarter, uncompromised way for IT pros to reliably work in the cloud, Faction is gaining rapid momentum and attracting impressive numbers of progressive, forward-thinking customers, partners and employees nationwide – all undeterred in their shared pursuit of delivering cloud the way YOU want it.
Headquartered in Denver, CO Faction is an enterprise-class cloud sold exclusively to and through service providers. With cloud nodes across the United States and in Europe (Seattle, Santa Clara, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, New Jersey, New York, and the United Kingdom), Faction offers both Cisco UCS and Open Compute platforms, is a Platinum-level NetApp Service Provider, and is VMware Hybrid Cloud® and Iaas® Powered.
Join the Faction revolution!
Successful, growing Cloud Services company has an excellent opportunity for a motivated field salesperson. Business Development Managers at Faction must have a minimum of 5-years prior history of beating sales quotas selling IT services to Technology Service Providers or small, medium and enterprise customers in a highly competitive market. Professionals with a tremendous track record selling IT hardware will be considered too.
Our average BDM generates a minimum of $3M annually in new annual contract revenue. Since our BDM’s don’t rely on marketing leads to beat their quotas and new customer acquisition goals, you must have exceptional hunting drive and be comfortable and able to close in a moderately fast sales cycle of 90-days or less. You must also be able to work independently with moderate supervision since you will be a field salesperson building your geographic territory. You must be a hard-working self-starter and have verifiable prior income of at least $100,000 annually with a desire to earn at least $150,000 annually.
- Prospecting for New Business with an Established Process
- Positioning the Faction, portfolio of services to and through the Faction channels
- Establishing, culturing and enhancing quantifiable business relationships with new and existing Faction customers
- Qualifying Leads from All Sources for best Faction Fit
- Build, Maintain and Close Faction Cloud Business
- Exceeding Quarterly Revenue targets
- Proactively Communicate accurate forecast with Sales Management
- Functioning within a Fast-Paced Start-Up Environment
- Ability to Navigate Complex Deals with Multiple Decision Makers
- Requires a long-term investment in time and energy around building pipeline
- Activities are highly visible and paramount to customer satisfaction
- Must responsibly and ethically represent Faction
- Travel requirement of ~50%
- Five Plus years in similar sales/business development role
- Three to five references from customers and partners
- $$ Motivated with a Desire to Win
- Experience Selling in a Multi-Tier Channel Environment
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding revenue and quota targets
- Posses a Deep understanding of Cloud, IaaS and Virtualization
- Experience with Enterprise-Caliber CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Diploma from an accredited university
- MBA from an accredited university
- Specific sales and technology skills related to NetApp, VMware, Brocade, Cisco and advanced networking
- VMware VSP certification
Interested candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com