[Infographic] What is a Multi-Cloud Data Service?
92% of enterprises report having a multi-cloud strategy, using an average of 2.6 public clouds, reported by Flexera 2021 State of Cloud Report. But “cloud-first” isn’t enough to establish and keep a competitive advantage. Maintain or gain a competitive advantage by putting your biggest asset – your data – front and center with a “data-first” strategy.
Use the “What is a Multi-Cloud Data Service?” infographic to learn:
- The difference between multiple clouds and multi-cloud
- Top challenges of using multiple clouds
- How to save up to 90% on cloud compute
- How to simplify data access
- The real cost of cloud egress fees for moving data out of the cloud