Just down the road from our corporate headquarters lies the FORTRUST data center, home to Faction’s Denver cloud. FORTRUST’s Denver data center is super-sized, with over 300,000 square feet of capacity. Its dark fiber access to the city’s major Point of Presence (PoP) ensures customers can use their existing network carrier to plug into the Faction cloud and benefit from a single, seamless, interconnected global network with low latency and high performance. What’s more, FORTRUST keeps your IT assets’ safety top of mind and has taken extensive precautionary measures to mitigate any potential risk.
Why We Love This Location:
Denver is our flagship location, so it’s pretty much our favorite (shhh, don’t tell the others). Being just down the road from our Faction headquarters, this location is great if you want to stop by for a tour and learn more about the Faction cloud revolution.
Rundown of Cloud Node Features:
- 24×7 NOC operations
- Purpose-built infrastructure architected to support mission critical applications
- Cisco-Powered UCS computing platform featuring FlexPod as a Service
- Open compute Intel, Dell and AMD solid state sleds
- NetApp FAS 8000 Series Storage flash-optimized and fully redundant
- Multi-petabyte storage capabilities, guaranteeing exceptional performance
- Blended Internet dramatically reduces latency, while dedicated links ensure superior intra-cloud performance
Did you know that Denver is virtually free of any major natural disasters? By positioning workloads in this FORTRUST data center, Faction cloud customers ensure their data is protected from unforeseeable weather patterns.
Learn more about our Denver cloud node here and don’t forget to stay tuned for the next blog in our “Get to Know Your Cloud Node Series” featuring Santa Clara.
At Faction, transparency is key. That is why you can view our uptime, anytime, by visiting www.status.factioncloud.com