Friends, we’d like to introduce you to a new member of the Faction family: Matt Wallace, our VP Product Management and Product Development, Solutions Marketing. Maybe you’ve met him already during his 20-year career in IT services and software and you can’t wait to work with him again, maybe you’ve read the book he co-authored about cloud security or maybe you’re a Faction partner anxiously awaiting word of our new initiatives; whatever the case, here’s what you should know about Matt and how he can help your business!
Well-versed in VMware-powered cloud services, hybrid IT, ecosystem business development and all things cloud computing, including security (see above), Matt was a clear choice for this position. We needed someone to:
- Articulate the value of Faction’s delivery of highly-customizable private cloud solutions with public cloud-scale economics
- Help our partners and customers better understand how to solve tough IT problems using Faction’s services and marketplace
- Revolutionize the ease of deploying hybrid solutions by building upon the capabilities of Faction Bloc managed private cloud and Faction’s Internetwork eXchange (FIX) solution
- Expand Faction’s product suite to address the most pressing needs of organizations pursuing cloud and hybrid IT journeys
- Overall, continue and accelerate Faction’s longstanding history of providing industry-leading innovation in cloud services
So there you have it: Matt’s to-do list. It won’t be easy, but we believe he’s up to the job.
So what does this mean for you?
It means you have another (brilliant, helpful and personable) Faction team member to explain our current services and, eventually, the exciting new ones in the pipeline. It means you’ve got someone else at Faction with a strong background in cloud, software and managed services to help guide you through your business’ cloud journey, while listening to any pain points and developing solutions to address them. The takeaway here is that we’ve hired Matt to help you, so we hope you’ll meet him soon (if you haven’t already!) and leverage his expertise to further your business goals.
To meet the other members of our executive team, click here.