Translating VMware Cloud on AWS for your Business: Part 1 | Webinar
Translating VMware Cloud on AWS for your Business: Storage Architecture & Design Options.
VMware Cloud on AWS provides a robust hybrid cloud with multiple storage options to address different organizational requirements. In this webinar, we’ll look at the native features, discuss some of the storage challenges and outline solutions to address scale, data protection, and storage persistence.
In part one of this three-part webinar series, you’ll learn:
- How VMware Cloud on AWS storage is delivered
- Native vSAN features for storage efficiency
- Challenges you might face with scale, data protection, & persistence
- External VMware Cloud on AWS storage options
- Review VMware Cloud on AWS storage designs
This webinar is the first session of a three-part series designed to explore what storage options are available for VMware Cloud on AWS, how to adapt your data protection strategy, and how to architect your storage for success.