Backup & Disaster Recovery Planning
If disaster strikes, are you truly prepared? Having a validated, actionable plan in place ensures your organization will operate properly again.
Building a disaster recovery plan is complex. If you can’t be sure that your existing solution enables you to get your data back within the required SLAs, then you’ll be significantly increasing your chances of failing to comply with a number of internal and external regulations. Work with Faction to assess your current backup and disaster recovery posture, we'll help you to design, implement, and support a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan. We will provide a detailed runbook to ensure that your plan is going to be effective in returning your organization to complete operation quickly and with minimal data loss.
Back to top
Highlights of working with Faction
to build a bulletproof plan:
- Have confidence knowing you're able to recover critical business information
- Meet the tight RPO and RTO SLAs your business requires
- In case of a disaster, feel safe knowing you can get your business back up and running quickly
- Utilize our expertise and knowledge to create a customized recovery plan unique to your business
Working with Faction
Faction, the leader in Multi-Cloud Platform as a Service, can help assess your current backup and disaster recovery posture, and design, implement and support a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan. Whether your RPO is real-time or 24 hours, we can help you figure out what makes sense for your business requirements, understand the trade-offs between cost and recovery objectives, and then design and implement a solution.
You can choose for Faction Managed Services to run your Disaster Recovery plan and build your team a runbook to ensure you can also test and recover your environment.
Working with Faction, you'll get:
- Guaranteed recovery times, that are backed by our 100% Availability Guarantee
- Consultants to manage the planning, testing, and, if disaster strikes, execution of the processes
- Proactively failover your systems to the cloud and gain quick, remote access
- Review different disaster scenarios and the implications each can have on your business and clients run through real-world testing and define a set of priority data
Learn more about how Faction's Multi-Cloud Platform as a Service can work for you.