Direct Connect Services
Faction Internetwork eXchange (FIX)
Faction Internetwork eXchange (FIX), our Direct Connect service, allows enterprises to easily and cost-effectively connect private cloud and colocation resources into public clouds privately and securely. This extends Faction’s patented “bring your network as-is” private cloud networking to hybrid and multi-cloud designs, allowing enterprises to easily add the use of public cloud to their private clouds without complex networking changes.
FIX allows organizations to quickly add private, secure connectivity to hundreds of other networks over their existing infrastructure. No additional hardware or software is needed to create many virtual circuits to different networks, all over their existing ports. This allows customers to easily pursue hybrid cloud and multi-cloud strategies without spending money up front on hardware, tools, and training. Among the hundreds of available connection endpoints, Faction can easily connect customers into popular public cloud destinations, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Softlayer, and many others.
- Prevent data egress “lock-in” by sourcing your data in Faction's cloud instead
- Leverage best-of-breed feature sets from any provider
- Full compatibility with your existing VMware investments
- Minimize exorbitant egress fees and reduce variable billing by leveraging Faction's straightforward, no hidden fees price model
- Faster time-to-market
- Improved service delivery
- Scale rapidly
- Multiple datacenters in each Faction Cloud geography; cross-connect to Faction switch in destination datacenter facility not included
- Private virtual circuit included; multiple additional security technologies available for a nominal fee
- Always redundant Faction Cloud
- Physical redundant port available