Managed VPN & Remote Access
Faction Managed Remote Access and Managed VPN services blend several network services to ensure fast, secure access to your cloud environments. Cloud networking can be tricky - we know, we have patents on it. But with Faction's national backbone, metro dark fiber, and high-speed cross-cloud networking, you can rest assured we've got you covered. Faction experts are on hand 24x7 to help ensure an optimal experience and monitor your access and connectivity.
Back to top
As Faction is a national leader in private cloud, cloud networking, and cloud storage, we are launching a set of capabilities to help customers connect their IT environments more simply than ever before.
Faction provides a Managed VPN service. With both site-to-site VPNs based on IPsec technology and client-to-site SSLVPNs available for end users to gain secure access, we solve for getting your end users where they need to be on the network.
- End user operating system support includes Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
- Two-factor authentication ensures security.
- Access to VPN Endpoints are logged to ensure a clean audit trail.
- Faction monitors the status of your IPsec VPN tunnels 24x7 and we will proactively troubleshoot and notify you if we see a problem.
Managed Remote Circuit
Faction can work with you to price and procure remote access circuits from your remote location. We can tie your circuit into our backbone at multiple locations, optimizing the price and path to get you on-net in the best possible way. Faction will monitor Managed Remote Circuits and work with upstream providers to restore service if an issue arises.
Managed Connectivity via Faction Internetwork eXchange
The Faction FIX fabric ties together remote circuits, VPNs, Faction Clouds, metro colocation providers, and public cloud providers. This unique offering provides “any to any” connectivity to help all the parts of your hybrid or cross-cloud environment work well together.
Access for your Resources
Faction Managed VPN by default connects by default to:
- Faction Cloud
- Faction Cloud Control Volumes
Through Faction Internetwork eXchange (FIX), your Managed VPN can also connect to:
- Any FIX Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, Google, and more)
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Connected colocation environments
Powerful, Secure Site-to-Site VPN
- Industry-leading cipher support, including AES256-GCM
- IPsec standard
- Broad compatibility
SSL-VPN To Secure User & Administrator Access
- Two-factor authentication protects against password theft
- Protect your most valuable assets when administrators access your environment
- Compatible with Google Authenticator app, or optional hardware tokens available
Learn more about how Faction's Cloud Services can work for you.