Get more done, in less time, with more confidence in correctness
and more graceful handling of exceptions.
DevOps is more of a philosophy than purely a set of technologies. The real heart of DevOps is collaboration, communication, and the movement towards automated or interconnected processes over manual or bespoke.
It certainly includes many traditional software and operations goals, like:
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Automated deployment and scaling
- Security & compliance goals
All of these are objectives towards making an organization more agile. Get more done, in less time, with more confidence in correctness and more graceful handling of exceptions.
- Shorter development cycle - faster delivery time
- Stable operating environments
- Improved communication & collaboration among teams
- More time for innovation
- Optimized practices
Working with Faction
- Assessment — we assess infrastructure, software, security, and business stakeholder requirements and postures to evaluate what realistic near, medium, and long term goals and the associated costs - a DevOps transformation can yield.
- Training — we can train your organization on tools, best practices, and the culture and attitude required to make the most of a DevOps initiative.
- Design and Deployment — we can architect and deploy a suite of tools to empower your organization with greater agility. From Ansible to Jenkins, from Slack to Logstash, we help ensure your tools fit your organizational and technology goals, and then we get things running smoothly.
- Optimization — we help organizations review their existing practices and tune them. We can be the fresh eyes on your existing initiatives, whether you're reviewing so you can scale up, improve results, or in support of a new initiative.
Learn more about how Faction's Cloud Services can work for you.