Combine private cloud, public cloud, and on-prem resources
to build the solution that works for you
A hybrid cloud approach is where you connect multiple deployment platforms — such as public cloud, private cloud, dedicated servers and on-premises servers — within a single application. Finding a one-size-fits-all solution is close to impossible, but with hybrid cloud, you can use the best platform for each workload.
Benefits of the Hybrid-Cloud Approach
- Combine private cloud, public cloud, and on-prem resources to build the solution that works for you
- More flexibility with workloads and capacity expansion
- Alleviates the limitations of working strictly in a private or public cloud, because one size does not fit all
- Ability for better cost management by reducing overall IT costs
- Network and workload optimization
- Greater levels of control, scalability, and security
- Leverage a combination of in-house expertise with best-of-breed feature sets from any provider
Working with Faction
Combine resources to build your ultimate hybrid cloud solution with Faction. Start with a private cloud from Faction, then leverage our network and 7 data center locations to connect to the public cloud of your choice as well as your on-prem environment for a true hybrid cloud.
Faction, the leader in Multi-Cloud Platform as a Service, gives you the ability to build a hybrid cloud environment that encompasses both your co-located equipment and cloud services to fully execute a hybrid strategy. Our hybrid environments leverage dedicated private layer 2 connections that allow you to bring your network and design “as-is”—reducing business risk and time-to-market.
Learn more about how Faction's Multi-Cloud Platform as a Service can work for you.