Maintain Control in the Cloud
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is a commonly used virtualization technology that operates by hosting a desktop OS on a centralized server and provides a unified platform across devices. Desktop images can then be accessed by desktop, laptops, thin clients and mobile devices.
VDI is a powerful type of desktop virtualization because it allows fully personalized desktops, while at the same time providing flexibility, security, and centralized management.
Benefits of Virtual Desktops
- Makes troubleshooting problems easier to manage
- Able to manage the security of your data with utilization your preferred management tools
- Centralized management can reduce IT costs
- Data is protected from any authorized or external access
- With applications in one location, you'll have high performance
- Upgrades are simplified with replication of the image sent to entire company vs. individual machines
Working with Faction
Faction’s Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solutions are highly performant, customized implementations running on the Faction Cloud. With Faction, you can minimize the management overhead of supporting disparate desktop images, simplify OS management, secure your data, and troubleshoot problems faster.
Eliminate upfront capital expenditures and pay only for the resources you need. Remain in control of your cloud environment with Administrator-level VMware vCenter access. Deploy your Virtual Desktops and Applications with your preferred software, Microsoft RDS®, Citrix®, or VMware Horizon®.
Learn more about how Faction's Cloud Services can work for you.